Monday, March 21, 2011

In the Mix


A skincare and beauty routine is something that evolves over time. I try new products and keep old favorites. Playing water polo in high school and college wasn't exactly good for my skin.

La-Roche Posay

In France, I love to pop into the pharmacies, which are meccas of skincare and suncare products. It is a totally different experience than a drug store in the States. Pharmacists complete at least six years of school, so they are trained to answer your skincare or health needs. Recently, I’ve become more interested in La-Roche Posay, touted four its Anthelios sunscreen line. I picked up Hydraphase {a moisturizer and UVA/UVB sunscreen in one} for the day and DermAOX {radiance and anti-wrinkle cream} for the evening. The best location in Paris is Pharmacie de la Mairie; products are cheaper than other pharmacies. But beware, you won’t be able to move through the aisles on Saturdays.

I even get my loose face powder and blush at Pharmacie T.LeClerc. Its powder combines rice starch for a matte finish and zinc oxide to correct minor imperfections.


No comments:

Post a Comment