Thursday, November 18, 2010

Trains, Planes, and Automobiles



Little luxuries alleviate the stress of travelling, whether it’s a short train ride or a trans-Atlantic flight. Here are some of my travel must-haves.

I never travel without my Steamline Ambassador carry-on. It has a vintage look but with modern touches, including wheels, retractable handle, and removable clothing bag with hangar. On international flights, the snakeskin passport cover and luggage tag from J Crew are durable and elegant. If I’m on a train or metro, I always wear my Sermoneta leather gloves; they come in every color. For touch-ups, I use Fresh’s silky Sugar Rose Tinted spf 15 Lip Treatment, Stila’s Refillable 3-Pan Eyeshadow Compact with mirror, and Lollia’s aromatic Believe Petite Treat Handcreme. Last, it’s usually a trade-off between reading a good book {I just finished Jane Austen’s Northanger Abbey} or taking a snooze with Flight 001’s sleep mask.

~Flight 001: Sleep Mask
~Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment