Monday, January 17, 2011

Paris Wedding Details



As my spring wedding in Paris approaches, I thought I’d share some details this week. The wedding invitations and reply cards were designed by GoGoSnap on Etsy. The art deco print is based on a vintage Italian postcard. Since we love to travel, I designed the reception cards and table cards as postcards. I also created a Paris city guide, menu, and ceremony program for some personal touches for our guests. More of my resources to follow this week.



2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful detailing and a charming theme. Your wedding will be amazing, although I would expect nothing less from a woman with your fashion sense and sophisticated style. I look forward to seeing the details unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The invitation package is lovely and thoughtfully put together.

    ReplyDelete